Saturday, April 5, 2008

Musical Chair




Musical Chair is a game that kids will love to play because it’s full of excitement. The best age group for this game is 4 to 10 years old. This week, we did this game as one of the game that I plan for a week. The kids enjoyed and had fun playing. Before we start the game, I explain the rules to prevent hurting their feeling when they are out of the game. The first rule that I told them was that who ever is out of the game they don’t need to feel bad because that’s part of the game. So, every kid who was out of the game I phrased them and gave them a high five so that they don’t feel bad about losing. I was amazed when the game was over because they didn’t argue, they played well and played without fighting each other. The game was the great way for them to let their energy out before doing setting activities.

1 comment:

Joy said...

used to remember this game-but it was called trip to jerusalem back at home